Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 44/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Project Technical Assistant Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Senior Project Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13ME004 : “Strain distribution based failure prediction and intelligent process specifications” (Mechanical Engineering)
- Position & Salary Sr. Project Technical Assistant – 21000 (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification The candidate must be at least a first class graduate in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and should be able to demonstrate competence in paradigms in Artificial Intelligence, like Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), Knowledge based Systems, Genetic Algorithms etc. Should be able to write a code in C++ so as to build software tools for intelligent processing of simulation and experimental data.
- Job Profile The Job involves implementation of the Back propagation algorithm (in an ANN) so as to predict the outcome of a process for a set of control parameters. The accuracy of predictions will be assessed by comparison with the shop floor experience / data.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Senior Project Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 10th April, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 44/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017