Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 29/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Research Assistant on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency14IMHPRP001 : “IITB RESEARCH PARK PROJECT” (INSTITUTE MHRD PLAN GRANT FOR RESEARCH PARK)
Position Chief Executive Officer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.200000-250000/- p.m.
- Qualification B.E./B.Tech. and MBA or equivalent from leading institutions (IIT, IIM or equivalent); more than 10 years of experience in leadership roles in industry, experience in innovation management desirable.
- Job Profile Leading all research park activities, including infrastructure and business planning for self-sustained operation; developing and nurturing strong engagement with key stakeholders (industry, IITB academic community); creating a vigorous outreach programme; managing research park staff team.
- Reporting: Project PI (Principal Investigator)
- Objectives: Creation of a sustainable world-class university research park at IITB within 2-year timeframe; fostering deep, long-term industry-IITB interaction through the research park.
Position Project Coordinator (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.42000 – 78000/- p.m.
- Qualification B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from reputed institution; more than 10 years of experience in construction management, of which 5 years should have been in a leadership role; experience in construction of industrial/R&D infrastructure desirable.
- Job Profile Collating functional, environmental, safety and sustainability requirements and planning of research park infrastructure accordingly; coordination with project management consultant for all aspects of construction management, including interfaces with IITB offices (e.g. Dean R&D, Dean IPS), architect/s, builders, utility providers, regulatory authorities etc.
- Reporting: Project PI (Principal Investigator)
- Objectives: Ensure creation of research park infrastructure within 2 years; ensure that the built infrastructure fulfils pre-defined requirements.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 12th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 29/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017