Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 30/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Chief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant Job on or before 12/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.21000 – 78,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE
OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Chief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14IMHPRP001 : “IITB RESEARCH PARK PROJECT” (INSTITUTE MHRD PLAN GRANT FOR RESEARCH PARK)
Position & Salary Chief Operating Officer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.42000 – 78000/- p.m.
- Qualification MBA or equivalent; more than 5 years of work experience; at least 2 years experience managing large (over INR 20 crore) projects.
- Job Profile Aiding CEO in developing strong engagement with key research park stakeholders and a vigorous outreach programme; coordination with various sections in IITB (e.g. Dean R&D, Dean IPS) for effective project management; management of project finances (MHRD funding, spending on infrastructure/services/manpower, income from participating industry, etc.)
- Reporting: Project PI (Principal Investigator)
- Objectives: Smooth running of Research Park project through efficient management of finances and IITB interfaces; enable creation of infrastructure within 2 years; enable strong industry-IITB linkages within 2 years.
Position & Salary Senior Executive Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification MBA or equivalent; at least 2 years of post-Masters job experience.
- Job Profile Aiding COO with project finances ( MHRD funding, spending on research park infrastructure/services/manpower, income from participating industry, etc.); Managing human resources; aiding CEO and COO in interfacing with internal (IITB) and external (industry, other) partners.
- Reporting: Project PI (Principal Investigator)
- Objectives: Ensure smooth running of Research Park project by providing error-free support to CEO and COO.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Chief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forChief Operating Officer/ Senior Executive Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 12th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 30/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017