Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellows through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO : A-08/15-16. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post Doctoral Fellows Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- per month
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY POWAI, MUMBAI – 400076 Advertisement No : A-08/15-16
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Post Doctoral Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the positions of post-Doctoral Fellows (PDF) in Wadhwani Research Center for Bioengineering, IIT Bombay for the year 2015-16. The details of PDF is given below:
- No. of Posts : 2 (Two)
- Eligibility : Ph.D. with Bioengineering as research focus with excellent publication record.
- Research Areas : Candidates must be experienced in one or more of the following research areas: Enzyme and Host engineering, Microfluidics, Biosensor instrumentation & system interfacing, Impedance tomography, Biomarkers, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Optical spectroscopic and microscopic
- methods. Fellowship Amount : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- per month, depending on the credentials.
- Tenure : 2 years and renewable up to one more year based on performance
- Age : Below 35 years
- Responsibilities : The incumbent will work closely with IIT Bombay faculty associated with WRCB and produce scholarly research of high standards. He/She is also expected to pledge time to activities like proposal and report writing and conducting Workshops/Seminars/Conferences.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Post Doctoral Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Post Doctoral Fellows Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) :
Wadhwani Research Center for Bioengineering (WRCB), IIT Bombay WRCD focuses on transnational research in bioengineering and is looking for talented candidates who have a strong desire and capacity to work towards cutting edge research. Individuals interested in working in the above mentioned fields may kindly send their CV’s along with research plan(maximum 2 pages) and arrange to have two letters of references emailed directly to [email protected] by 31st May 2015. Please send your CV and Research Plan toProf Pramod P. Wangikar Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai – 400076 OR [email protected] The last date for receiving the above is 31st May, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO : A-08/15-16.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017