Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 32/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer Job on or before 16th March, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.21,000 – 42,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16th March, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 09SUBH001 : “Materials & Device applications” (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay)
Position Project Research Engineer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.E/M.Tech (Electronics/Optoelectronics); 9 years experience in setting up and operating characterization tools like Photoluminescence, Photoluminescence Excitation, Current Voltage, Dark Noise, Spectral response, Responsivity, Array detector performance etc. Desirable to have experience in operating packaging tools like scriber, Flipchip bonder, wirebonder etc. Experience in software tools like LabView, Clewin.
- Job Profile Material and device characterization, device fabrication, setting up new experiments, maintenance of equipments.
Position Project Research Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Sc with 3.5 year experience in semiconductor fabrication handling fabrication tools like Rapid Thermal Processing, Scanning Electron Microscope, Wirebonder, Double Side Aligner, Inductively Coupled Plasmonic Reactive Ion Etching, E-beam Evaporator, Indium evaporator, Inductively coupled plasma chemical vapour deposition, Profilometer, Atomic Force Microscope. Experience of characterization tools also preferred.
- Job Profile Fabrication of focal plane devices of several formats and optimize yield.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16th March, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Research Assistant, Project Research Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 16th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16th March, 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 32/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016