Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Associate, Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. A-23/P(06)15-16. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Research Associate, Assistant Job on or before 12th October, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Project Research Associate, Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.21,000-42,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12th October, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY Powai, Mumbai 400 076.
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Associate, Assistant Recruitment:
Positions of Project Research Associate (PRA1), Project Research Assistant (PRA) are available in the following projects.
|Job Code||Project Name, Number of Posts, Eligibility & Consolidated Salary|
|Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering|
|P(06-1)||Coping with Climate: Assessing Policies for Climate Change Adoption and Transport Sector Mitigation in Indian Cities (CLIMATRANS)
PRA1: (1 Post) Eligibility : M.Tech./M.E. in Transportation Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Transport Planning or related fields or B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./MBA/equivalent with 3 Years Experience in Transportation Engineering/Environmental Science and Engineering / Climate change policy or related fields.
Desirable: Exposure to road transportation systems and their analysis, greenhouse gas emissions, transport and environmental policy and climate change models is desirable.
Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
Job Profile : Literature review, Report preparation, Data collection and analysis, Arranging
meetings/workshops with stakeholders, Transportation system analysis.
|Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA)|
|P(06-2)||GTWG Proposal on Advance Coal Technology
PRA: (1 Post) Eligibility : Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering disciplines OR MA/MSc/MCA/Mcom/MBA/equivalent OR BA/B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years Experience.Desirable background: Chem/Energy/Mech/Enviro Engg or equivalent.
Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
Job Profile : Literature review; Data collection and analysis; Assist in arranging meetings with stakeholders.
PRA1: (1 Post) Eligibility : M.Tech./M.E/M.Des OR B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA/equivalent with 3 Years Experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Associate, Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12th October, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Research Associate, Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) :
- The positions are temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Our Website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/JobOpportunities.jsp Last Date of the receipt of the application is 12th October, 2015.
- Candidate should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, send in the prescribed Application Form available at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/PDF/Application_online.pdf Candidates can apply for multiple positions with separate Application Form for each position. The postal address to send the application is as given below.
- Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076, Phone: 022-2576 4078
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12th October, 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. A-23/P(06)15-16.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017