Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 03/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, ITI, B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Attendant & More Vacancies Job on or before 05/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Attendant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, ITI, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.9,500 – 31,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Attendant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DONIR001 : “Appointment of Donation Staff” (DONATION A/C FUNDS TRANSFER TO IRCC)
Position Sr. Project Technical Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification Candidate must have a bachelors degree in engineering with a at least six months of experience in research/teaching lab or a manufacturing shop/industry. He should be have proven experience of machine handling/upkeep.
Position Project Technical Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.15000/- p.m.
- Qualification Candidate must have an ITI/NCTVT certificate with a minimum experience of 6 years lab experience including heavy machine operation and usage of scientific equipments/tools.Knowledge of engineering drawing and computer(basic level) is also desired.
Position Project Attendant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.9500 – 13500/- p.m.
- Qualification Candidate must have a HSC certificate with minimum experience of six months in lab handling and willing to work in night shifts.Knowledge of electronic components and computer(basic level) is desired.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Project Attendant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Attendant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 5th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 03/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017