Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRDMI00828/. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/4/2015 at 03:00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Committee Room, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26596032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Associate Recruitment:
- Title of the Project Unified Model Component II: Model Implementation and Parallelization (MI00828)
- Funding Agency Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Subodh Kumar
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto:21/12/2015
- Name of the Post Project Associate
- Consolidated Pay-slab / Fellowship Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250- 44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications 1st class B. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent. Experience with Linux systems, system programming or parallel programming (both required).
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 17/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Subodh Kumar at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :17/4/2015
Committee Room, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26596032
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – No. IITD/IRDMI00828/.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017