Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Attendant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/078/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Attendant . Walk in Interview will be held on 16/04/2015 at 02:00 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26597522/7512|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Attendant Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Virtual Centre of Excellence on Multidisciplinary Approaches aimed at
- Interventions against Mycobacterium tuberculosis Phase-II (RP03037)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Seyed E. Hasnain Deptt/.Centre Kusuma School of Biological Sciences
- Duration of the Project Upto:24/03/2020
- Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
- Qualification :12th class passed in first division with science subject.
- Desirable: 1. At least 2 years’ experience of working in recognized scientific research Institution. 2. Evidence of having worked in biological research laboratory will be an advantage.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 16/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Attendant vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. S.E. Hasnain at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/04/2015
VENUE :Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26597522/7512
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/078/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017