Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/MI00881/6628. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.32,000-51,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi), New Delhi
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Title of the Project Kusuma School of Biological Sciences (MI00881) Funding Agency Kusuma Trust, U.K. Name of the Project Investigator Prof. James Gomes Deptt./Centre Kusuma School of Biological Sciences (KSBS) Duration of the project Upto: 31/10/2017
- Post (s) Project Scientist (1)
- Consolidated Pay Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications 1st class M. Tech. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline Or 1st class B. Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with minimum 2 years experience. Qualifications (essential): 1st class M.Sc. from a reputed University / Institute in any of the following fields: Biotechnology / Biosciences / Chemistry / Physics Or 1st class B. Tech. / M. Tech. from a reputed University / Institute in any of the following disciplines: Biochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Biotechnology / Instrumentation. Experience (Essential): Minimum 2 years’ experience of working on proteomics and bio molecular mass spectrometry. The right candidate should be able to perform the following: a) Sample preparation for both MALDI and ESI mass spectroscopy b) In gel and in solution enzymatic digestion of protein and peptide samples c) Separation of proteins and peptides Separation of using Nano-LC d) Performing peptide mass fingerprinting using both MALDI and ESI mass spectrometers e) Performing Protein sequence determination using both MALDI and ESI mass spectrometers f) Performing PTM analysis g) Conversant with the use of soft wares for operating and analyzing data from MALDI / ESI spectrometers. Desirable: Candidate having capabilities of providing application support to all proteomics related issues will be preferred. Experience of working with multiple high end equipments like FACS, Microarray will be a plus point.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) :
The position is initially for one year, however can be renewable upto three years based on annual review of the performance. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to [email protected] IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. James Gomes at his e-mail id: [email protected] 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 15/10/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – NO. IITD/IRD/MI00881/6628.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016