Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP03037/. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/04/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech,M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.56,833/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-1|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Virtual Centre of Excellence on Multidisciplinary Approaches aimed at Interventions against Mycobacterium tuberculosis Phase-II (RP03037)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Seyed E. Hasnain
- Deptt/.Centre Kusuma School of Biological Sciences
- Duration of the Project Upto:24/03/2020
- Post Project Scientist (1)
- Consolidated Pay-slab Rs.56,833/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualifications Essential Qualifications: 1st class M. Tech. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline with at least two years’ experience of research in biological sciences. Or 1st class B. Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with at least two years’ experience of research in biological sciences. Or Ph.D. in biological sciences with experience of working with infectious micro-organisms.
- Desirable: 1. Evidence of working in BSL-3 laboratory 2. Research publications in the area of infectious disease research 3. Exposure to TB research will be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 17/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Scientist vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. S.E. Hasnain at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/04/2015
Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-1
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – No. IITD/IRD/RP03037/.