Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) hiring Degree, PGDCA, MBA (HR) holders for Senior Project Associate, Junior Project Assistant role
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Senior Project Associate, Junior Project Assistant
Qualification : Degree, PGDCA, MBA (HR)
Salary : Rs.14,OOO-40,OOO/- p.m
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 18/12/2013
Details of Post :
Senior Project Associate, Junior Project Assistant
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for contractual appointment under the projects. Appointments shall be on yearly contractual basis on consolidated pay slabs
- Title of the ProjectBio-energy: Technology and Business Solutions for the UK and India (RP02260)
- Duration of the Project: Upto 31/12/20141
Post : Sr. Project Assistant
- Consolidated Pay Slab : Rs.25,OOO-40,OOO/- per month plus HRA @ 20% (as per rules)
- Qualifications : Graduate with at least 20 years work experience in the month actual conduct of meetings! examinations and/oradequate experience of supervisory work as Jr. Superintendent level in a Govt. office or in educational Institution or in business organization of repute.PG Diploma in Material Management, working in the villages and public relation work with government offices and with representatives at our various sites in Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttarakhand and U.P. Also should have at least 07 years experience in Rural Development related work.
Post : Jr. Project Assistant
- Consolidated Pay Slab :Rs.14,OOO-22,400/- per month plus HRA @ 20% (as per rules)
- Qualifications : Graduate degree and PG Diploma in computermonth application, MBA in HR, experience in computer handling accounting, secretarial assistance, help in setting-up information system/MIS and participating in field level supervision as needed in organizing training programme in villages. Assistance in report writing, scientific paper writing. At least 10 years experience in above activites.Also should have at least 05 years experience in Rural Development related work.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should send their applications with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph along with application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.50f- for both posts in the form of a Bank Draft drawn preferably on State Bank of India in favor of Dean (IRD), liT Delhi addressed to the Assistant Registrar, IRD, Indian Institute of Technology (liT) Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016. liT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and reqUirement of the project post. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed. The last date for receipt of duly completed applications will be 15 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement. The Advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing iRD norms.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/12/2013