Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 18/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) , Gandhinagar
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
I am seeking a highly motivated candidate for a project- River Basin scale Hydrological investigation & characterization using Variable Infiltration capacity (VIC) Model funded by the National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC), Hyderabad. The main aim of the project will be to setup a hydrologic modeling framework at a high resolution for real-time flood monitoring. The project has following objectives:
- To setup, calibrate & validate 3min grid level VIC Model for Godavari river basin
- To investigate and characterize basin level hydrological response considering changing land use/land cover, wetland/rice regions, varying crop phenology using VIC Model
- To quantify stream flow incorporating reservoir storage intervention
- To provide short-term flood forecast and develop high runoff/flood risk simulation modeling using sub-daily weather forecast data in near-real time Preferred applicants will have B.Tech/M.Tech in Civil Engineering or closely related field. Applicants should have strong programing background (MATLAB and C). Successful candidates are expected to have strong communication (both oral and written) skills
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) :
The initial appointment will be for one year, which may be extended based on performance. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary as per the project norms. The responsibilities of the selected candidate will include conducting research, attending conferences/seminars, and publishing in scientific peer-reviewed journals. The selected candidate will have an opportunity to actively collaborate with scientist at NRSC. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to Vimal Mishra, Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering ([email protected]) before July 18, 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview which will be held at IIT Gandhinagar.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017