Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/3/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||09/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Assistant Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held in the conference room of the Department of Design on 9th March 2015 at 10.30A. M. for the following temporary position in a MHRD, Govt. of India funded project entitled “ Design Innovation Centre (DIC)”
- Post: Assistant Project Scientist
- No. of Post : 01 (one)
- Scale of pay: Rs. 11,000-600-15,000/- + HRA & medical facility as per Institute norms.
- Qualification: 1st Class (60% or CPI 6.5) Master degree in Design/Ergonomics/Physiology/Occupational Safety and Health/allied fields with working working experience in the field of Ergonomics during Post- Graduation. Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (01) year and may be extended for upto maximum duration of the project.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Assistant Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 09/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Project Scientist vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview in person along with an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience & submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Selection is not possible without appearing in the interview. All candidates must report by 10:15 am on the date of interview. Advance copy of CV may be sent [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/3/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam