Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior, Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Junior, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview/skype interview to be held on 8th May, 2015 for one post of JRF/SRF in a DST-MPI funded research project titled “Aminocatalytic New Asymmetric Transformations”. The appointment will be on contract basis for one year.
- Qualification and Experience: JRF: MSc/Final year MSc students. NET/GATE qualified candidates preferable. SRF: Minimum two years’ experience as JRF Also, experience of working previously in organic chemistry laboratory is preferred.
- Fellowship: JRF: Rs. 16,000 pm. SRF: Rs. 18,000 pm; HRA and medical facilities are admissible as per the Institute rule. Higher fellowship could be given after agreement with funding agency.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Junior, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 8/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior, Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates are requested to come with a CV and with copies of relevant certificates and documents and report to Dr. Subhas Chandra Pan, Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781039 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at 10.00 AM on the date of the interview. Alternatively they can send their Skype id in advance by email to Dr. Pan. Candidates can email their CV before the interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/5/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2014 – NO.GCR/2013/2-214/NMPB /10.