Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. IITG/R/04/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Consultant Job on or before 27/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Medical Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GUWAHATI Guwahati – 781 039
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts on contractual (purely temporary) basis in the Institute, initially for a period of one year. Appointment may be renewed based on satisfactory performance and necessity of the Institute.
- Name of the Post
- Medical Consultant (Medicine) No. of Post – 1 Post
- Medical Consultant (Paediatrician) No. of Post – 1 Post
- Pay: ` 60,000/- (Consolidated pay)
- Qualification and Experience – MBBS, MD degree in concerned field from a recognized University with three (3) years experience/ DCH with five (5) years experience in a Govt. hospitals or large corporate or Public Sector Undertaking Hospital. Experience may be relaxed in case of meritorious candidates.
- Age: Upper age limit 62 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Medical Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) :
- Candidates should have working knowledge in using computer systems for information processing and retrieval.
- Duties as allocated by the Institute Authority.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Prescribed application form is obtainable from the Administration Section or from our websitewww.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form (hard copy) only will be considered.
- Incomplete applications or application without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to rejection.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms is 27.05.2015 11. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/5/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. IITG/R/04/2015.
Other Top Companies :
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017