Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. IITG/MED/R/2/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Physiotherapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Physiotherapist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati), Guwahati
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Physiotherapist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions in the IIT Guwahati Hospital.
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated pay)
- Qualification and Experience – M.Sc. in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute in India preferably with two (2) years’ experience of serving in a Govt. hospital/ Private hospital or large Corporate or Public Sector Undertaking Hospital. The engagement for the above will be initially for a period of one year. However, based on satisfactory performance and necessity of the Institute, it is likely to be extended for further period.
- Age: Upper age limit 30 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Physiotherapist Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Physiotherapist vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati):
- Candidates should have working knowledge in using computer systems for information processing and retrieval.
- Reservations and Relaxation of age will be as per GOI rules.
- Duties will be as assigned by the CMO & HoS, Medical Section, IIT Guwahati.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized Institution.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- Interested candidates may report to Administration Section in the 2nd Floor of the Administrative Building, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati at 10.30 a.m. on 06.10.2015 for a walk-in-interview along with their CV, and copies of all relevant original certificates. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati), Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. IITG/MED/R/2/2015.