Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) invites application for the recruitment of Registrar with Master’s Degree holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
Details of Post :
Application in prescribed forms are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of REGISTRAR(01-UR)
- Pay Band & Grade Pay : Rs. 37400-67000+ Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-Qualification and Experience:
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: (a) Proven ability in administration, preferably in a large educational or research institution, (b) Additional degree or diploma in Management or Law, (c) Experience in dealing with large body of students, scholars and staff,(d) knowledge of local conditions.
- Essential Experience: (i) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and above, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishments and / or other institutions of higher education or research, or (iii) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above, or 8 years of service as Associate / Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- or above with adequate experience in academic administration.Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen will be as per GOI rule.
- Age limit: Not less than 50 years
For submission of application and further details, please visit Institute website: www. iitg.ernet.in /www.iitg.ac.in.Complete applications along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested must reach the Institute on or before20th October, 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules, which at present are at par with Central Government employees stationed at Guwahati.
- The SC/ST & OBC candidates are required to attach the Caste Certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications / experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of person already holding analogous position in a University / research Institution, and to consider the names of suitable candidates who may not have applied for the post.
- The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Fulfillment of essential qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings, should send their applications either through proper channel or should furnish a no objection certificate at the time of interview. They can, however, send an advance copy.
- The complete postal address of the present employer mentioning the name of organization and whether the organization is a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Public Sector Undertaking / Private Sector should be indicated in the Application Form.
- Reimbursement of fare for outstation candidates called for interview will be as per Institute rules with maximum admissibility of economy class air fare to and from Guwahati by the shortest route subject to production of relevant boarding pass in original.
- The print out of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested must reach the Institute on or before 20thOctober, 2014.
- Incomplete application or application without relevant supporting enclosures will be summarily rejected. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- In any matter of dispute or confusion, decision / interpretation of the Director, IIT Guwahati will be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017