Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 10/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. D. Sukumar Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Phone : (040) 2301 7105
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the post : Project Assistant
- Number of posts : 1(one)
- Name of research project : Analytical and Computational perspective of condition spectrum
- Name of sponsoring agency : Science and Engineering Research Board Dept.of Science and Technology
- Duration of the project : Six Months (Subsequent extension based on performance)
- Consolidated monthly compensation : Rs 16,000–20,000
- Essential qualifications and experience : M. Sc (Mathematical Science) with 60% or equivalent CGPA
- Age : Not more than 28 years as of Sep 2015
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) :
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address/phone. Dr. D. Sukumar Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Phone : (040) 2301 7105 Website : http://www.iith.ac.in/∼suku/
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on or before October 10, 2015. Mark the subject as ”DST Project Assistant”.
- Candidates must have good understanding in Analysis which include Real, Complex and Functional Analysis.
- Candidates will be short listed for interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed via email.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates, academic transcripts, and proof of date of birth along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017