Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/5/2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||6/5/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram -502205 Telangana, INDIA|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) Research Associate Recruitment:
The undersigned invites bright, young candidates with good academic background to attend the walk-in interview for the post of Research Associate-1 (No. of Post: One) as a part of DST-UKIERI Joint project entitled, “Polymer and carbon based three-dimensional micropatterned nanofabric with enhanced wettability contrast”
- Name of the Post Research Associate-1 (post doctoral)
- No. of Post One
- Period of Appointment One year. Can be extended for another year subjected to performance.
- Remuneration As per DST norms (Revised)
- Essential Qualifications Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering/Materials Science & Engineering. Those who have submitted their thesis are also eligible.
- Age Limit 35 years
- Desirable Experience in handling various fabrication tools such as electrospinning, photolithography and have understanding of characterization tools such as XRD, Raman spectroscopy, FTIR, UV-Vis spectroscopy, Electrochemical testing and anti-microbial testing.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)- Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 06.04.2015.
- Selection criteria will be based on written test followed by interview.
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad):
- Candidate should appear in person on 06-05-2015 (Wednesday) at 10:00am with self-attested copies of certificates for verifying essential qualification and DOB proof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing in the interview.
- The appointed person will be required to start immediately. For any query in this regard, candidates may write to Dr. Mudrika Khandelwal, principal investigator (Email:[email protected]).
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 6/5/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram -502205 Telangana, INDIA
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017