Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 06.04.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||06.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) Research Associate Recruitment:
- The interview will be held on April 06, 2015 for one Research Associate position under the project entitled “Productivity, Efficiency and Economic Growth: Comparing Manufacturing- and Service-Based Firms in India,” funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (Govt. of India). The aforementioned position involves gathering literature review, data collection, field visit, data mining and data analysis.
- Qualification and Experience: The minimum requirement for the position is M.A./M.Sc degree in Economics. Candidates with higher qualification are strongly encouraged. And preference will be given to candidates who worked in project related to industrial economics and having basic knowledge in econometrics packages like STATA/or SPSS/or EViews.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.16000/- will be paid according to the norms of funding organization.
- Duration: 1 year from the date of joining (preferably by May 1, 2015)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)- Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 06.04.2015.
- Selection criteria will be based on written test followed by interview.
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad):
Interested candidates may send their cv/resume/bio-data (through email) to Dr.Badri Narayan Rath, Dept. of Liberal Arts, IIT Hyderabad ([email protected]) no later than 30 March 2015, by 5.00PM. They need to carry a cv/resume/bio-data as well as all necessary certificates during walk-in-interview. Selection: Mere fulfilment of minimum educational qualification does not necessarily entitle applicants to a call for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates based on qualification and suitability.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 06.04.2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad), Hyderabad
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016