Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 05/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Rajneesh Misra Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Indore M-Block, IET-DAVV campus, Khandawa Road Indore 452017, Madhya Pradesh India
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of available projects: (1) Organic synthesis/Synthetic methodology (2) Organic light emitting diodes and electron and energy transfer in molecular systems (3) Supramolecular systems for molecular devices and sensors (4) Photodynamic cancer therapy
- Qualification: For JRF/SRF: M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemsitry
- Eligibility: Candidate should have valid CSIR NET/UGC or GATE score.
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance. Interested candidates will be encouraged to be enrolled for PhD at IIT Indore.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/09/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) :
Applicants should email a detail resume with date of birth, contact details including phone number, email and postal address, photocopies of the educational/professional qualifications and publications. E-mail: [email protected], [email protected] Last date: September 05, 2015 Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/09/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016