Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Position through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Postdoctoral Position Job on or before 15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name : Postdoctoral Position
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 36,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Indore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore IET Campus: IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore 452 017, Madhya Pradesh PACL Campus: 113/2-B (Opposite Veterinary College), Village Hernia Khedi, Mhow Road, District Indore 453 446, Madhya Pradesh Simrol Campus: Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore 452020
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Postdoctoral Position Recruitment:
Applications are invited from motivated, talented and eligible candidates for a postdoctoral position in the research project entitled, “Non-linear non-Gaussian Signal Processing” in the group of Dr. Vimal Bhatia at IIT Indore. Gaussian distribution has dominated the signal processing, communications, radar, image processing and many more. In practice, there are many signal processing problems where this Gaussian assumption does not hold. With the increase in computational processing power, we are able to cater to development and real time implementations of complex algorithms to improve symbol detection, equalization, estimation, classifications and target detection. The post-doctoral candidate is expected to explore and propose algorithms for various application areas including but not limited to Massive MIMO, Radar, Image and Biomedical Signal Processing. Candidates with experience in algorithm development, strong mathematical background and/or Hardware implementation are encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility: Candidates must hold a recent PhD degree (or anticipating such a degree prior to starting of the postdoctoral position) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Science or related areas, have prior peer-reviewed international publications (at least 2-SCI Journal) and be extremely hard working and motivated to pursue top-notch scientific work
- Age: Maximum age: 32 years for male and 35 years for female candidates (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with physical disability, SC and ST and 3 years in case of OBC-NCL).
- Stipend: Postdoctoral Fellow will be paid consolidated salary based on the following salary structure of the DST for Research Associate. Category Emoluments per month Research Associate-I Rs. 36,000/- Research Associate-II Rs. 38,000/- Research Associate-III Rs. 40,000/- The category will decided/recommended by the selection committee based on the qualification/experience/performance in the interview of the candidate.
- Service conditions: (i) DA: Postdoctoral Fellow will not be entitled to DA. (ii) House Rent Allowance (HRA): All Postdoctoral Fellow may be provided accommodation based on availability and those residing in accommodation provided by the institute will not be eligible for drawing HRA. Wherever provision of hostel accommodation is not possible, HRA may be allowed to Postdoctoral Fellow as per Government norms applicable in the city/location where they are working. The fellowship amount may be taken as basic for calculating the HRA. (iii) Medical Benefits: The Postdoctoral Fellow will be entitled for medical allowance as per institute policy. (iv) The travel entitlement for Postdoctoral Fellow for participation in scientific events/workshops in India will continue to be as per institute norms.
- Duration: The appointment is for one year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) – Postdoctoral Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Postdoctoral Position Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) :
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- For foreign nationals who are “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from government of India before he/she can join IIT.
- Other foreign nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a contract basis for up to 3 years subject to permission from the government of India before he/she can join IIT.
- Institute specifically encourages applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability to apply for these positions
Applications are invited throughout the year. Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV including List of Publications, Statement of Purpose and a write up of the proposed work to Dr. Vimal Bhatia, via e-mail: [email protected] Please mention “CV for Postdoctoral Position” as the subject of the email. The deadline for the first round of short listing is 15th Sept, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will intimated by email for presentation and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the presentation and interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/9/2015