Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015 – (SR/S2/RJN-121/2012). Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/2/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Parasharam Shirage Advanced Functional Materials Research Lab Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant from Ramanujan Fellowship Research grant (SR/S2/RJN-121/2012) to work on Optical properties of materials, interested candidate are request to remain present on Feb. 23rd, 2015 at PACL campus of IIT Indore.
- Expected Area of Research: Superconductivity or Nanoscience and Technology with experience in optical properties measurements.
- Qualification: For Project Assistant: M.Sc (with valid GATE /NET score)/M. Tech. in Physics/Physical Chemistry/Materials Science/Engineering
- Pay: Rs. 15,000 consolidated
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 23/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore):
Applicants should send a detail resume with date of birth, contact details including phone number, email and postal address, photocopies of the educational/professional qualifications and publications at the following address by Speed post or Registered post only: Dr. Parasharam Shirage Advanced Functional Materials Research Lab Indian Institute of Technology Indore E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]/~pmshirage
- Soft copies (one pdf file containing all documents) of the applications are also accepted.
- Date of Interview: Feb. 23, 2015, Time and venue: 9:30 am at PACL campus.
- Age Limit: As per DST rules
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email only and need to join with a week.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Please note that all position is temporary.
- Appointed candidate may need to work in any part of the country depending on the need to the research, decided by PI.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/2/2015
Dr. Parasharam Shirage Advanced Functional Materials Research Lab Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2014 – (SR/S2/RJN-121/2012).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Indore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017