Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/13. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Postdoctoral Research Associate on or before 27/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Postdoctoral Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Postdoctoral Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 06 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Catalytic Upgrading of Bio-Oil to Transport Fuel
- Name of the Project Investigator Rakesh Kumar Sharma
- Duration of the Project 5 years
- Name of the Post Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 36,000/- per month
- Qualification and Experience Essential: Ph.D. or equivalent degree OR 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after M.E/ M. Tech. with atleast one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Those who have submitted the Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Desired Qualification: Ph.D. in Material Science / Synthetic Chemistry / Chemical Engineering. A Good Background in Material Synthesis and Characterization (NMR, TEM, X-ray diffraction etc.) are required. Candidate with experience in Fuel Chemistry, Catalysis, Organometallic Chemistry, Hydrocracking, and Petrochemical Engineering will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Postdoctoral Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Postdoctoral Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 27 March 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3013, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 3 April 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/13
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016