Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist ‘F’ through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/51. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist ‘F’ Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Vacancy Name : Scientist ‘F’
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000/- per month
Job Location : Jodhpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) , Jodhpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Scientist ‘F’ Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary for a period of 06 months, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project No. S/MNRE/LC/20110007
- Project Title Establishment of the Centre of Excellence in Solar Thermal Research and Education
- Name of the Project Investigator Laltu Chandra
- Duration of the Project 06 Month
- Name of the Post Scientist ‘F’
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 75,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Qualification and Experience Essential: Doctorate degree in Physics/Energy/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with twelve (12) years Specialized experience in concentrated solar thermal system (including Field)-installation ,commissioning and testing in R & D organization/Academic/Government institutions/ Relevant industry of international and national repute. Note: The period spent to acquire essential qualifications including doctorate degree before joining an organization shall not be counted as field experience. Desired Qualification: On Field testing of concentrated solar thermal subsystem/components. High quality journal publications in relevant field
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Scientist ‘F’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist ‘F’ Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) :
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 08 October 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicants are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested Relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 15 October 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/51.