Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Student Counsellor through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Student Counsellor/12 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D./M. Phil./Post graduate Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Student Counsellor Job on or before 29/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Student Counsellor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000-45,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Officer In-charge Office of Recruitment IIT Jodhpur Old Residency Road, Ratanada Jodhpur 342011 Rajasthan Phone: (0291) 2449071|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Student Counsellor Recruitment:
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & technology institute of national importance, is dedicated to education, research and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research. The Institute is looking for suitable Indian Nationals, through ONLINE applications only for appointment on contractual basis based on performance. Appointment is initially for one year extendable upto a maximum period of 3 years with revised remuneration after yearly review of performance.
- Name of Post: STUDENT COUNSELLOR (Professional Counsellor)
- Number of Posts: 01
- Minimum Qualification and Experience: Ph.D./M. Phil./Post graduate Diploma in the fields of Psychology (Counselling, Clinical Psychology), Sociology or Social work with at least three year relevant clinical experience.
- Desirable: (a) Have training in Counselling technique and/or any therapeutic module (b) Experience in Counselling students of highly competitive residential Institutes of higher learning (c) Administrative experience in managing relevant Counselling service set-ups
- Remuneration: Rs. 35,000- Rs. 45,000 per month (Consolidated). Additional 20% HRA will be paid separately if the incumbent stays outside the campus.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Student CounsellorPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Student CounsellorVacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
- The interested applicants are required to apply only through NLINE. For submitting the application form through the online process, please visit Institute’s website: (www.iitj.ac.in). After submission of application a PDF of the completed form will be generated. The applicants are required to sign it and send it along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to IIT Jodhpur.
- There is no age limit for the post and will be decided at the time of shortlisting.
- SC, ST and OBC applicants are required to attach the Caste Certificate, and PD applicants are required to attach the Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- The Institute reserves the right to hold Written Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant.
- The Prescribed Essential Qualification and Experience indicated are bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for test or interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient and/or possible for the Institute to conduct test and/or interview for all the applicants. In such cases, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above (if any) the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualifications and/ or experience in exceptional cases, or in case of person already holding analogous positions in a university, research institute, industry, etc.
- Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving applicants selected.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Jodhpur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Jodhpur also reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- The complete postal address (including telephone, Fax, Mobile No. and Email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Government, Semi Government, Autonomous, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Sector should be indicated in the Application Form.
- Incomplete application form, w ithout the self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates (both experience and professional), will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011 post. “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his or her services shall be terminated.
- The completed application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents must reach the Institute on or before 29 December 2014 at the address given below. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………….” Address: Officer In-charge Office of Recruitment IIT Jodhpur Old Residency Road, Ratanada Jodhpur 342011 Rajasthan Phone: (0291) 2449071
- Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/12/2014
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Student Counsellor/12 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016