Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) invites application for the recruitment of Superintending Engineer & More Vacancies with Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Posts :Superintending Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 5,200-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 25
Last date to apply :07 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Superintending Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Post:
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Executive Engineer(Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Technician (Biology): 01 Post
- Technician (Electrical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Technician (Physics): 01 Post
- Junior Technician (Biology): 01 Post
- Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering): 03 Posts
- Jr. Assistant: 07 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 25
- Age : Candidates age should be 55 years for Sl no 1 & 2 Posts, 50 years for Sl no 3 to 5 Posts, 30 years for Sl no 6 to 9 Posts, 27 years for Sl no 10 to 13 Posts as on closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per Central Government Rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in any discipline for Sl no 1, 5 Posts, Master Degree in Civil Engineering for Sl no 1 Post, First class degree or equivalent grade in Civil Engineering for Sl no 3 Post, 1st Class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering for Sl no 4 Post, B.Sc. in Biology or Diploma in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology for Sl no 6 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation and / Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for Sl no 1 to 5 Posts, Rs.250/- for remaining Posts through Online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://iitj.ac.in/ on or before 03-10-2014 and send hard copy of application along with all relevant supporting documents and fees receipt in original, by superscribing the envelope as “Application for the Post of____” and send to Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment, IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur- 342011, Rajasthan on or before 17-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates should have recent passport size clear front facial photograph Size not more than 50KB in .jpg file & signature not more than 50KB in .jpg file.
- Log on to the website http://iitj.ac.in/.
- Click on Recruitment —–> Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Non-Academic Staff/9.
- Click on “To Apply Online” —> “Click Here”.
- Login by using eMail id and password.
- Conformation will be sent to the applicant through an eMail intimation.
- After login fill all the details like age. name, etc and Click on “Submit” button.
- After submission of application, make payment through online and click on submit button.
- Fees receipts will be generated by system.
- Send printed copy of your Online filled application form along with the Online Pay Receipt with self attested photocopies and send to the above mentioned address.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016