Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BCA, BBA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 6/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : BCA, B.B.A, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. B. Bhattacharya Project Coordinator Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager for a period of one year in New Office Automation Project (DOIP). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum vitae containing information regarding their degrees and work experience (photocopy). Applicant who does not meet the Minimum qualification and desirable experience will not be called for the interview. Only hard copy of applications will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The period of appointment may be extended based on requirement.
- Position : Assistant Project Manager
- Duration : 1 Year
- Salary : 11000 – 1100 – 22000
- Minimum qualification: BCA, BBA – CAM, Or B.Sc. – CS/IT Or B.Sc. + DOEACC B level With three year relevant experience in Technical Customer Services and HelpDesk functions or MCA
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve first level technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources such as Knowledge DB or historical problem resolution descriptions.
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log and report all help desk interactions
- Administer and effectively operate help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource and track them to closure
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports and Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates Last date for applying: 06/07/2015
Address for communication:
Assistant Registrar (Automation)
Western Lab 225,
IIT Kanpur – 208016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017