Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 12th March 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000-22,000 /- Per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12th March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean of Academic Affair Office Room No.205 (OARS Section) Dean, Academic Affairs Office IIT Kanpur-208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Assistant Project Manager Position in Office Automation Project for Academic Section (OARS).
- Salary : Consolidated as per Institute norms (Rs 11,000 – 1,100 – 22,000 pm)
- Project duration: One year
- Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate (MBA/MCA/M.Sc.) OR Graduate (BSc/BBA/BCA) + 5 years relevant experience. The incumbent should be familiarized with earlier project work within IIT Kanpur.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates should have 2 year experience in Office Automation, DBMS, HTML web pages and exposure in Data management, preparation of reports and presentation etc.
- The post is purely temporary and can be terminated at short notice without assigning any cause. The selection will be based on interview. No TA/DA is admissible to attend the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12th March 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application and complete academic records to the undersigned before March 12, 2015. Dean of Academic Affair Office Room No.205 (OARS Section) Dean, Academic Affairs Office IIT Kanpur-208016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12th March 2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017