Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before October 05, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : October 05, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Co-Coordinator, VLFM Programme Industrial and Management Engineering Department IME Building IIT Kanpur-208016
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Position of Assistant Project Manager in the VISIONARY LEADERSHIP FOR MANUFACTURING (VLFM) Programme (Project No. IITK/DIRO/20060115), IIT Kanpur
- Nature of Appointment : The appointment is purely Temporary and on Contractual basis.
- Duration Of appointment: upto June30, 2016 (Extendable based on the performance subject to the extension of the project)
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/MCom/M.Sc/MA) or Graduate (BSc/BA/BCom/BBA/BCA)from a recognized institution + 3 years relevant experience.
- Desirable: Experience of working on event organization and management of accounts, office documents, stocks, etc. Knowledge of working on computer and using Microsoft Office, Task Manager, Coral Draw, Photo Shop, etc. highly desirable. Willing to work in split/odd duty hours.
- Salary Range: Rs. 11000-1100-22000 (Higher start may be possible in case of experienced and meritorious candidate)
- Job description: To manage the VLFM office and assist in running of the VLFM course modules at the Institute. To maintain the VLFM students records and coordinate in the matters related to students with the offices of DOAA, DORD, Halls of Residence, Health Centre, Labs. etc.. To coordinate the visits of the expert faculty and liaison with Visitors’ Hostel, Accounts Sections, etc. To maintain and manage the stocks of the VLFM programme.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before October 05, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of two referees who can be contacted.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume on the DORD format (attach copies of certificates and work experience) clearly mentioning “Assistant Project Manager @ VLFM” at the top of the envelope and send at following address latest by October 05, 2015.
Co-Coordinator, VLFM Programme
Industrial and Management Engineering Department
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job October 05, 2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016