Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 5th June, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5th June, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. B. Bhattacharya Project Coordinator Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of Assistant Project Manager in a project entitled “Space Technology Cell”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. Appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Project Manager (One)
- Salary: Rs. 11000-1100-22000
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA or M.A.)
- Desirable Qualification: A minimum of Post Graduate, expert on project survey work, Data editing and Proficiency in English Language and Literature. Should have hands on experience in handling project Management. Should be able to handle paper filing, accounting, and procedures for budget development. Should have excellent academic record.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5th June, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 5th June, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5th June, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016