Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 23 July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.11,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23 July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Department of Aerospace Engineering
- Assistant Project Manager – 01
- Assistants Project Manager
- RS. 11000-1100-22000
- Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/M.Com/MCA/M.Sc/MA).or Graduate(B.Sc/B.A/B.Com/BBA/BCA) +03 year relevant exp.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to local candidates having at least 5 years of experience in handling office related work in IIT Kanpur. Candidate should possess good knowledge of purchases (Import/ Indigenous), stock entry in ledgers, acquaintance to different units at IIT Kanpur and good knowledge of MS-Office. Excellent communication skills.
- Project Title and Project No. “TEQIP Knowledge Incubation Centre – IIT Kanpur.’’ (MHRD/AE/20130082).
- ** The Post’s are purely temporary in nature & contractual and is for the duration of one year or till the end of project OR extended upto 5 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23 July, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
- Application along with complete bio-data ink sign. should reach:-
- AE 09 Structure Analysis Lab, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur (UP) latest by 23 July, 2015. Kindly mention the project title in your application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23 July, 2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017