Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Project Manager Job on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Materials Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur- 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Deputy Project Manager Position in Office Automation Project for Academic Section (OARS).
- Salary : Consolidated as per Institute norms (Rs 16,000 – 1,600 – 32,000 pm)
- Project duration: One year
- Essential Qualifications: CA/ICWA/CS OR Post Graduate MCA/M.Sc.(Information Technology) + 5 years relevant experience. The incumbent should be familiarized with earlier project work within IIT Kanpur.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates should have 5 year experience in Office Automation, Web Page designing, Data base Management, Online Survey, Registration portal management and exposure in Report Preparation, Data extraction and presentation etc.
- The post is purely temporary and can be terminated at short notice without assigning any cause. The selection will be based on interview. No TA/DA is admissible to attend the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application and complete academic records to the undersigned before March 12, 2015. Dean of Academic Affair Office Room No.205 (OARS Section) Dean, Academic Affairs Office IIT Kanpur-208016
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016