Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Project Manager Job on or before 15 October, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000-32,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 October, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of Deputy Project Manager in a project entitled “Flight Lab. Training Program for Pvt. Engg., College” The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of six month year which may be extended depending upon the requirement.
- Name of the Post: Deputy Project Manager
- Salary: Rs. 16000-1600-32000
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA /MCA /M.COM /M.Sc /MA) + 5 Years Experience or Graduate (B.Sc/BA/B.COM/BBA/BCA) + 10 Years Experience
- Desirable Qualification: The candidate should experience of Accountancy, hindi typing/English typing, book keeping/office documents, stocks, Maintaining Quality Control (DGCA) Modification Documents, C of A Documents, Schedules and Database Management for Quality Control procedures etc Knowledge of working on computer and using Microsoft office.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 October, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Interested person may apply by submitting their resume in plain paper to Dr. A. K. Ghosh, Project Coordinator on or before 15.10.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 October, 2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016