Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before June 12, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : June 12, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Sarang Ingole Assistant Professor FB 412, Department of Materials Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (Uttar Pradesh)
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow for working on a IGSTC sponsored project “Reduction of Earth Metals in Chalcopyrite based Solar Cells”. The appointment tenure may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of posts: 01 Nos. (One)
- Scale of pay: Rs 18,000 (consolidated per month)
- Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of one year. (Extendable on satisfactory performance)
- Nature of work Thin-film deposition of inorganic semiconductors and their structural as well as compositional characterization. Device fabrication and charge transport measurement.
- Minimum Required Qualification: B. Tech. and M. Tech., both in Materials Science and Engineering with NET/GATE, or Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, with minimum 70% in both with NET/GATE. Or M.Sc. in Physics, and M. Tech. in Materials Science and Engineering with NET/GATE, or Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, with minimum 70% in both with NET/GATE. Applicant must have qualified NET or GATE Those completing the M.Tech. programme in the above mentioned streams may apply; they must provide provisional degree certificate at the time of application.
- Desirable Experience: Basics of semiconductor materials and their devices such as MOS, p-n junction diode. Device characteristics and their measurements. Thin-film deposition and its characterization using XRD, FESEM.
- Application procedure: Mail the hard copy of following mentioned documents to the address given at the end. Completed Bio-data form provided at http://home.iitk.ac.in/~sarang/303.doc Copies of supporting documents for the academic qualifications and professional experience stated in the Bio-data form form Send a copy of publication if any.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before June 12, 2015.
- Candidatures satisfying the minimum required qualification will be interviewed at MSE Department, IIT Kanpur by the committee, and final decision will be made based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Last date of receipt of application: June 12, 2015
Probable date of Interview: June 26, 2015
Mail the application at following address:
Dr. Sarang Ingole
FB 412, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur-208016 (Uttar Pradesh)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job June 12, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||1,690|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||980|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||487|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||400|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016