Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 17/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IIT Kanpur, Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of “Project Assistant” in the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of SIX months. The appointment tenure will be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance:
- Name of the post: Project Assistant
- Scale of pay: Rs 6,600-600-13,200
- No. of posts: 01 Nos. (One no.)
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B Sc / BA / B Com / BCA)
- Desirable Experience: Experience in field survey, sample collection, data compilation and report preparation.
- Job Description: The job evolves extensive field survey, overnight travel in short notice and handling of sewage samples etc.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Last date of receipt of application: April 17, 2015 Probable date of Interview: April 22, 2015 Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of six months. (Extendable on satisfactory performance) Applications may be sent to the following address: Dr Vinod Tare Professor Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (UP)
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016