Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 07th December 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07th December 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant (02) for a period of Six Months in New Office Automation Project (DOIP).
- The post is purely temporary, Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 07th December 2015. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
- Position : Project Assistant
- Duration : Six Months
- Salary : 9000 – 900 – 18000
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc./B.A. /B.Com/ BBA/ BCA
- Desirable Qualification and Experience: Graduate B.Sc./BCA + Two year relevant experience in Operating System – MS-DOS, WIN 8 or higher, command on Microsoft Office Tools, Working knowledge of Account related software i.e. Tally, document archival in the scan form.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07th December 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Address for communication:
Assistant Registrar (Automation)
Western Lab 225,
IIT Kanpur – 208016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07th December 2015