Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BCA/Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 13/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BCA/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IIT Kanpur, Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one temporary position of Project Assistant, to work full time in Project # MISC/AE/20120317
- Post: Project Assistant
- Number of Post: 01
- Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc. /B.A. / B.com. / BBA/ BCA)
- Salary range: Rs. 9,000-900-18,000 per month (consolidated)
- Desirable: Computer knowledge (Microsoft word, Microsoft excel ). Experience of working ¬in an educational institute.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper with bio-data and all relevant documents should reach the undersigned before April 13, 2015. No email application would be entertained.
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015