Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Materials Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur- 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one position of project associate under the project entitled ‘Synthesis and characterization of cellulose clay nanocomposites’.
- Minimum Qualification: B Tech / M Sc with 1 year of experience in materials science and engineering or chemistry or biochemistry
- Experience/ Higher Qualification: Candidate should have previous hands on research experience in polymer characterization. Candidate should have expertise in bacterial cultures. The project will require to perform thermal, mechanical and morphology studies of synthesized composites. The candidate must have knowledge about Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, differential scanning calorimetry, x-ray diffraction. Should be throughout 1st division. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Salary range: INR. 15000 – 1500 – 30000 (consolidated)
- The position is temporary for a maximum of 7 Months.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Those interested must submit their application on plain paper with resume, list of 3 references (emails and phone numbers) and copies of professional academic record (marksheets/ certificates) to reach the undersigned latest by 5:00 PM on March 5, 2015.
Dr. Vivek Verma (PI)
410 Faculty Building
Materials Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016