Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 07/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate to work on a project titled “Courts, Networks and Start-ups: Institutions matter for small enterprise development in South Asia”, sponsored by IDRC, Canada. The position requires a minimum commitment of 1 year with possibility of extension.
- Remuneration: 15000-1500-30000/- per month in accordance with qualification/experience.
- Requirements MA, MS or MPhil in Economics, Econometrics or Statistics, or 4 year Bachelors in Statistics or Economics. Good communication skills. Statistical programming skills in Stata (preferred) R, SPSS or SAS.
- Responsibilities This is a research position in an academic setting. You will assist with empirical analysis on problems in the fields of Labour and Development Economics, leading to journal publications. Examples of responsibilities include:
- Data collection: This includes questionnaire design, sampling and survey administration
- Database creation: Supervising data-entry, ensuring data quality, creating dataset ready for estimation Econometric estimation: Running regressions and other data analysis Literature search, summary, presentation and writing Benefits IIT is a research-intensive environment. You will have the opportunity to interact with a range of faculty members, not just us. On campus housing is also available.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Send an email with a copy of your CV and academic transcript, along with the names of two references to [email protected] The last date is October 7, 2015. We will get in touch with you in case you are shortlisted for an interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016