Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before 15 October, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 October, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary & Contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech(Electrical/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology)
- Desirable: M.Tech (Electrical/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology) & Experience in synthesis of conductive ink material, formulation of conductive inks and electrical characterization of printed structure will be preferred.
- Salary: Rs. 15000-1500-30000/- per month based on qualification
- Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
- No. of positions: 1
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 October, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 15 October, 2015 addressed to:
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 October, 2015