Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before April 20, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000-30,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 20, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. C.Venkatesan, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur – 208016.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic person for temporary position for Design and Development of an Autonomous Mini Helicopter- Phase II (Project No: SERB/AE/2014057)
- Project Associate One
- Salary : Rs. 15000 – 1500- 30000
- Qualification: B.Tech or M.Sc
- Essential: Good Experience in radio controlled model flying of aircraft and preferably conventional helicopter.
- Position is for one year. Higher starting salary may be considered for suitable candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 20, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Please send your resume on or before 20th April 2015. Application in hard copy may be mailed to Prof. C.Venkatesan, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur – 208016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 20, 2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016