Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com/ MA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com/ M.A/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate to work on a project sponsored by IDRC, Canada entitled “Courts, Networks and Start-ups: Institutions matter for small enterprise development in South Asia”. The position requires a minimum commitment of 6 months with possibility of extension. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- Salary Range:- 10000-1000-20000/15000-1500-30000/12000-1200-24000, respectively.
- No. of vacancies: 01
- Minimum qualification:-
- Project Scientist: P.G. in Economics, Econometrics or Statistics + 3 years experience. – [15000-1500-30000]
- Senior Project Associate: P.G. in Economics, Econometrics or Statistics + 1 year experience. – [12000-1000-24000]
- Project Associate: P.G. in Economics, Econometrics or Statistics. – [10000-1000-20000]
- This is a research position in an academic setting. You will assist with empirical analysis on problems in the fields of Labor and Development Economics, leading to journal publications. Examples of responsibilities include: Data collection: Running large scale surveys which includes questionnaire design, sampling and survey administration. Database creation: Supervising data-entry, ensuring data quality, creating dataset ready for estimation. Econometric estimation: Running regressions and other data analysis Literature search, summary, presentation and writing
- Benefits:- IIT is a research-intensive environment. You will interact with a range of faculty members, not just us. You will attend regular workshops by both resident as well as visiting faculty members where research papers are presented and discussed. Salaries are competitive with similar positions in India. On campus housing is subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Send an email with a copy of your CV and academic transcript, along with the names of two references to email@example.com . The last date is March 12, 2015. I will contact you only in case I decide to interview you. Dr. Tanika Chakraborty Assistant Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015