Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Engineer on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Project Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000-44,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on thin film electronics under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
- For the Position of Project engineer
- Minimum Qualification: M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years, with experience relevant for thin film electronics.
- Desirable Qualification & Experience: Thin film deposition by PVD and CVD Lithography and wet processing Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, e.g. TFTs and diodes. Experience with thin film transistor fabrication and characterization will be a big plus
- Nature of work: The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include: Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices Implementing work procedures and quality standards Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication Prepare presentations and reports.
- Salary: Rs. 22000-2200-44000/- per month based on qualification
- Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
- Number of position: One
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 09th October, 2015 addressed to:
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016