Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 5/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSE Department, IIT Kanpur – 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
There is a requirement of 1-2 Project Engineers in CSE department for developing automation software.
- Prerequisite: B. Tech CSE / IT with minimum 3 year experience or M .Tech with minimum one year experience or Ph. D with minimum 3 month experience in web based development using PHP, MariaDB (MySQL), XML, Java scripts, HTML 5.0 and other related web technologies.
- Pay-Scale: 22000-2200-44000
- Initially a 3 month appointment will be given which may be extensible up to 1 year or beyond subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
- The selection procedure will consist of a written test and a programming test followed by an interview.
- The Selection Committee may grant extra increments to excellent candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Signed applications with a photograph may be submitted on plain paper with copies of all relevant certificates as follows: Attention: Principal Computer Engineer (Advt for CSE Automation) CSE Department, IIT Kanpur – 208016 OR Signed scanned application with a digital photograph including scanned copies of all relevant certificates may be submitted as a single file (zip or tar or rar ) by e-mail as follows: [email protected] Mention Advertisement for CSE automation in the subject line. Last date of application submission: 05/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016