Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/CA/ICWA/CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager Job on or before 04.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/CA/ICWA/CS|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000-40,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mrs. Shipra Seth C/o Prof. A K Chaturvedi ACES 201B, Dept of Electrical Engg. IIT Kanpur-208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the one post of Project Manager, for the BSNL Telecom Centre of Excellence Project no. BSNL/EE/20080033
- Qualification: First class Post Graduate degree (MBA/MCA/M.Com/MSc/MA)+8 years relevant exp. OR (CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 years relevant experience of supervisory work in a Govt. Office or in educational Institute or in business organisation of repute. Exceptional candidates not having required experience may also be considered.
- Desirable Experience: The candidate should be able to handle project related documents, accounts and maintaining official records of the project. She/he should be able to carry out a range of administrative tasks, depending on the requirement from time to time. Candidate should have good experience in coordinating with various internal & external agencies, preparation of reports etc.
- Salary: Rs 20000-2000-40000 depending on qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Address: Application along with resume giving full details of qualification, contact numbers and last salary drawn along with photo copies of relevant certificates may be sent to: Mrs. Shipra Seth C/o Prof. A K Chaturvedi ACES 201B, Dept of Electrical Engg. IIT Kanpur-208 016 Email: [email protected] Last date for application 04/03/2015. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|