Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Mechanic through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Project Mechanic on or before 17/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Mechanic|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/12TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT KanpurKanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Mechanic Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Mechanic (1 Number). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basic.
- Project Title: Digital Map of IIT Kanpur.
- Post: Project Mechanic
- Qualification: High School+ ITI or High School +5 Year Experience
- Salary: 6600-600- 13200
- Nature of Work: Field survey using Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS), GPS (R3,R4,R7,R10). Data processing using Parsar, ArcGIS, Las viewer, Trimble business center, Google Earth etc. Handling Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc. Basic computer knowledge. Office management
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Mechanic Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Mechanic Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Send your Latest CV to [email protected] Above positions are till the end of project and can be extended further. Last date for application March 17th, 2015. Please provide your telephone & Email address, so that you may be called on short notice. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2015