Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Mechanic through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Mechanic on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Mechanic|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT KanpurKanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Mechanic Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Mechanic for NICEE project at Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Qualifications Requirement Professional High School Pass with at least 5 years of relevant Experience
- Desirable: Candidates with higher experience will be given preference.
- Technical Skill Competent with rudimentary R’s Additionally, he should be comfortable to work till late hours based on requirement of the project. Also, he should have a good liaison with the staff of Post Office, Bank, Courier Company and various offices of IITK. He should also have sound knowledge about safe packing and should be able to lift loads comfortably.
- Salary Range : Rs. 7,000 – 700 – 14,000/- (Consolidated)
- The post is purely temporary for one year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Mechanic Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Mechanic Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may apply as per the biodata format available at http://web.iitk.ac.in/dord/rndforms/303.pdf on a plain paper or by e-mail giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by March 09, 2015 to: Prof. Durgesh C. Rai Coordinator, NICEE Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur – 208016 E-mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015