Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 6th May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6th May 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. Ashish Garg Department of Materials Science and Engineering IIT Kanpur Kanpur 208016 Email: [email protected]|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Scientist under the DST sponsored project “Investigations into compositionally modulated magnetoelectric gallium ferrite for sensor and transducer applications”.
- Name of the Post: Project Scientist
- No. of positions: 1
- Essential Qualifications: PhD in Physics or Materials Science from a reputed university
- Salary range: Rs. 22,000-2,200-44,000/- per month
- Duration of appointment:One year (minimum)
- Experience: Proven experience/training in ferroelectric and multiferroic thin film growth and electrical characterization, operation of characterization equipment such as XRD, SEM, AFM with good quality international publications is essential.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6th May 2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications by 6th May 2015 by email or post. Interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on 11th May 2014on telephone.Please make sure to provide your telephone no. (landline or mobile and write which is preferred) in your application.
Address for sending applications (before 6th May 2014):
Prof. Ashish Garg
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 6th May 2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017